AARP offers free tax services
WARNER ROBINS, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – The AARP District 13 offers free tax service to all middle Georgians.
According to a release, VITA (IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program) Trained tax counselors will prepare and electronically file federal and state tax returns in middle GEORGIA at no charge.
There are several AARP will have the following locations:
- The Reddock Senior Center
- 824 Griffin Ave.
- Tuesdays from noon to 4:00 p.m.
- (478) 374-7255
- Fort Valley:
- The Thomas Public Library
- 315 MLK Jr. Dr.
- Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- (478) 825-1640
- The Volunteer Outreach Center
- 733 Carroll St.
- Wednesdays from noon to 3:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon
- (478) 218-2274
- Warner Robins:
- The Senior Center
- 152 Maple St.
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- (478) 322-0269
All locations will prepare taxes until April 18. An AARP membership is not required.